So i had so much to catch up with these ppl and working more than 50 hrs a week doesn't help matters anyway. So i had to spend the past few weekends with all the following stuff:
- Bidding farewell to friend who had joined B schools in India.
- Meeting a friend who had come back to India after a 3 month onsite trip in US.
- Visiting houses of relatives and spending some quality time with those sweet little cousin sisters i have and also the kids of my elder cousin sister. Spending time with kids is a mind blowing experience. It is out of this world really :)
- Meeting up with friends who had remembered to remember me inspite of me going AWOL :)
- Catching up with all those movies i had wanted to see, but pushed myself out of seeing.
- Spending time watching my biggest crush - football and writing so much about it.
- Covering up some lost ground at office. I hadn't slipped much, no one complained, but i knew i had changed priorities atleast for the last 2 weeks or so. And the new responsibilities are so demanding that i needed time to settle in. We still haven't settled in, but we know where the team is going. Some rocky roads ahead for sure.
I plan to finish 2 of the 3 MBA books i have by this weekend. The other book can wait coz it is a all out Essay Writing book. I have just bought a set of "5 subject Note Book", in which i plan to make points reg all the schools i am gonna apply in R1. I need something like this coz points for essays and application strategies come to my mind out of the blue. It is like i feed these topics to my mind and run the process on the background. I totally forget about it and then, i have a brainwave!!! Eureka and the crux of an essay is ready. I need these note books for me to record all these brain waves and use all of them. I tend to forget some of these stuff if i don't take notes.
Just like i used my blog to speak aloud about everything around my GMAT preps, i am gonna speak aloud everything about my MBA application journey in my blog. And since i have started working on the applications already, I guess that I'll be blogging pretty frequently from now on. The first in this regard will be a summary of the stuff I've known about my schools as of now. This will be put up by this weekend hopefully.