These are the essays from Chicago. I will update their status as and when i get done with them.
Question 1 (1500 words)
Explain the path that has led you to pursue an MBA as the next step in your professional and personal development. Describe your short and long term post-MBA career goals. What or who influenced your choice of schools, and how specifically will Chicago GSB help you succeed? Done
Question 2 (500 words)
1. If the admissions committee were to interview one of your closest colleagues, what aspect of your personal development would this person say is especially important for the admissions committee to know? Done
2. You have been asked to write an editorial about the most pressing issue facing humanity. Please identify the issue and justify why you have selected it.
Question 3 (100 words)
1. What is the one thing that most people do not know about you? Done
2. What book, play, or movie would you recommend to the admissions committee? Why? Done
3. It is your first day of business school and people are selecting study groups. How would you describe the value you will bring to a study group? Done
R1 Deadline: October 18 2006
Application - Big Fat Super Royal Admit