Tuesday, December 16, 2008

@ Chicago Booth

So I'm 2/3rd an MBA. I finished my fourth quarter finals a week ago and have been chilling out in super-cold Chicago ever since. I've had a great year and a half at business school and am much wiser than i started it a year ago. I have way too many good experiences to share with you all, and way too much wisdom to pass on.

Hence I decided to write a series on my school. This is purely about my school, the only school i attended, and might not be representative of all schools. Also, this is my experience, and is NOT a generalization of Chicago Booth experience. There is no one Chicago Booth experience - each student has a different experience based on his/her choices.

But you're welcome to read mine for whatever it is worth.

In the coming days, i intend to touch upon different aspects of the Chicago Booth experience and I look forward to hearing your opinions, views and comments on those topics. While i do intend to write about all common topics and some more, please let me know if you have any special (or specific) requests.

7 comments:

Geevee said...

Wow! The Most Awaited :)

Anonymous said...

Classes and profs.Maybemba has done some great posts on her classroom experiences and perceptions. how did things works out for you in terms of content, workload, the oft quoted felxible curriculum, your profs and classmates? any regrets(other than the mysterious ones in your previous post that derailed you)...sorry, don't mean to pile on but I think you guys sharing your experiences helps a lot....

Admaster said...

Booth.. oh my God.. do you mean thrs a ghost at Chicago GSB :-)


Just joking.. looking forward to your experiences.. cheers !

Anonymous said...

i had seen a post by another chicago student who mentioned the difficulty in getting the classes that are non-finance (due to more demand/less supply). i'd like to know your take on it.
thank you for your time!

Anonymous said...

Iday, you have a great responsibility to your readers some of whom have exhibited an almost maternal concern.

Anonymous said...

Iday...thanks for the blog. great work. can you comment on how your experience at Booth would help you in the future to deal with situations when you have to go against popular opinion? trying to research for my essay! :)

Anonymous said...

Could you please give a brief idea about what you learnt through the LEAD program? Was it really effective and looking back do you think it would have helped you do things differently had you been a CHicago MBA'ite? I need this info for one of the essays so I'd really appreciate it if you could give me an early reply. I know i'm really out of time here. THANKS!