Sunday, October 01, 2006

Chicago - Submitted

Woo Hoo...
I hit the submit button. I really hit the SUBMIT button.

I completed my Chicago application and submitted it yesterday night. That's really my first serious submission as Kellogg part 1 had no essays. Believe me, it is such a huge relief to hit the button. I was so obsessed with work that dint even realize i was gonna hit the submit button. I filled the info in the application, uploaded the essays, reviewed it a good three times, paid the application fee and submitted the button - all in one go. And then i suddenly realized, i had just submit my Chicago Application.

So very obsessed :)

Okay - one down and four more to go.

5 comments:

rungee582 said...

Congratulations... 1 down! :)

asiangal said...

Congratulations! Must be a great feeling. Looking forward to submitting a few of my own (although I've decided to postpone things to round 2). =)

Iday said...

@rungee
Yeah :)

@asiangal
Great feeling for sure :D

Hobbes said...

Congrats!!! :D

Iday said...

thanks hobbes :)