Tuesday, May 23, 2006

Some tinkering with the blog...

I was getting bored with the look and feel of the blog. More importantly - i thought that a 3 column layout was what i wanted. So i did some digging and found a template on this site. I was not completely happy with it, but it was pretty close to what i wanted.

So i got the template, spent many hours on trying to figure out the various "Blog code" terminologies and did changes in the original template. This is what I've ended up with.

Half way thru the work, my friend commented that the blog was not easy on the eyes. It had a lighter background then. It also had white colored links. I have changed these stuff and probably some more i don't remember. Needless to say, this is one of the complex html stuff I've ever done ;)

So yeah, blog gets a face lift and I'm open to all kinds of comments and feedbacks :)

No comments: