Sunday, April 16, 2006

This GMAT thingy...

It is long and boring.
And it is tiring...
And it is just the beginning :(

The minute I decided to give GMAT, the whole ordeal began. The first thing to do was getting the books, and getting them in the best deal possible. That was the EASY part - obviously. Now that the books are all in, time for preps full time. But then, who'd do the work I get paid for?!?! Me, Me, Meeeeeeee...

To heck with it. To work for more than 8 hrs every day and then sit through the GMAT books in the night - and to do this day after day for at least 3 full months. All this sounds too tiring...

But then, the GMAT is the single most important thing of the entire MBA application process, and the only thing u get to do alone :) Score well in the GMAT, it is half the sea crossed. Things that keep ppl motivated. Ppl like me...

If all that sounds too bad, check what follows. I've been doing this thing for the past 3 weeks. Day after day following a rigorous schedule. Have an improved - I dunno. Have I prepared enough - I dunno. Am I ready - I dunno. But I know this - I’m enjoying this. After a long time, this is something that's triggered those rusty neurons back to life. They are definitely rusty and I’m backing on them coming back to life when it counts more - the D day.

Till then, it's preps all the way.

No comments: