Friday, November 09, 2007

Chicago school visits & interviews

The first round admissions program is in full stream. I was again at the GSB Live greeter program today morning. At least two people knew me through the blog, and it would have been great if they'd mentioned about their arrival before hand - it would have allowed me plan my schedule and spend some time with them. I am meeting one of them late in the evening to try answer his questions.

Interviews are starting next week i guess. I just signed up for a bunch of "pacifier" programs - if selected, i will be meeting interviewees before their interview and try to help them through the interview. So again, if anyone is dropping by, leave a note! I would be glad to help with whatever i could do. If anyone needs any info about any part of the process, please leave a note (with an email id) and i will get in touch with u ASAP.

To all the folks all over the world, doing their interviews in the next few weeks - Good luck. You are one step closer - so take prepare well and i hope you get to hear positive news very soon.

9 comments:

Bschool Diva said...

I am interviewing on 12/01/07. Could you drop me line so that we can chat.

Thanks

sangoman said...

Hey iday,

Been following your blog for a while now. I see many many parallels in us.

Have applied to your school an got an interview invite - same day as diva in fact......but I'm interviewing in India.

Please do tell me if you can spare some time to talk to me sometime in the next week or so.

btw I like the fact that you have not given up on your blog.......I like what I read abt your day-to-day life in GSB.

-Sangram

Iday said...

sangram - drop your email id and i will shoot a mail?

sangoman said...

thnx dude
sangrambhalla@gmail.com
look forward to speaking with you.

kaushik said...

Hey Iday,

Are these people intervewing for Spring??

Kaushik

Iday said...

@kaushik:
they are interviewing for the class of 2010. it is the regular class.

Unknown said...

Hey iday,

Long time follower of your blog. I am interviewing next week. Do you have some time to talk over the phone for a little bit?
my email is: forgsb2010@gmail.com

Thanks for any help.

SS said...

Hi Iday,

I will be interviewing at the GSB on 11/30. I am currently in Chicago and will interview on-campus. I would love to get some advice from you -- my email is shivam14@gmail.com. Thanks!

Robin Antony said...

Hi Iday,

You have a really interesting blog there. I am starting my application for Chicago GSB. I had some questions. Do you think you will have some time to help me with them.

My email is rantony@gmail.com

Thanks!
Robin