Apart from the Visa, there have been quite a few updates.
- My Random Walk has been confirmed. I am going to Brazil for a week long party with a dozen GSBits. Really excited and looking forward to it :) Once the passport reaches home, i should start the work to get a Brazil Visa.
- I am yet to book my tickets. I was waiting to get the Visa, but was talking to a few travel agents side by side. I should now get quotes from them and book tickets ASAP. Looking to travel to Chicago around 15th August.
- I submitted the lease application for the house. I am waiting to hear back from the apartment folks.
- The loan application process has begun. I needed the Visa number to quote in the application. So once the Visa reaches me, i will finish the application and mail it to GSB.
- There is a long shopping list i had prepared. Should start shopping for all items in the list. Since i absolutely love shopping, this shud be fun too :)
- My first assignment from GSB is in, would you believe it!!! Actually, this is a pre-assignment, as in the assignment is given (and submitted) even before the course starts. A few days ago, I received a mail informing me about 4 different pre-assignments regarding the GSB LEAD program. I have already started working on the first one (which has the earliest deadline).